Before establishing Namah & Partners in London, I led an award-winning branding design firm in New York as Head of Strategy and Managing Partner for over 13 years. I worked internationally with very talented people, creating strategies that drove and changed their brands and organisations.
Whether working with clients or leading my own team, I realised that any change initiatives rarely failed or succeeded for lack of talent or intention, but rather for the level of trust, shared purpose, and collective leadership.
I slowly shifted my focus from strategy to facilitation integrating the intellectual with the intuitive and emotional fields. I became ever more curious to work with what was beneath the surface. Listening deeply to the unspoken and working with the hidden dynamics transformed my work.
Becoming an applied positive psychology practitioner and a certified leadership and systemic coach, also equipped me with an understanding of the psychology behind individual and collective behaviour. This provided me with the tools and methodologies to create transformative experiences that shift the way we think, feel, and ultimately are — with ourselves and others.
Namah represents my third professional chapter. I bring together all that I’ve learned both personally and professionally, simply expressed by the words of Lao Tzu: “The way to do is to be”.
– Associate Certified Coach, ACC, ICF
– Certified Constellation Coach, London
– Certified Leadership Coach, CLC, CTI, London
– Certified Team Performance Coach, CTPC, TCI, USA
– Certified Co-Active Professional Coach, CCPC, CTI
– Accredited Mediator, Regency University, London
– Certificate of Applied Positive Psychology, CAPP, NY
– Certificate in Creative Leadership, Yale University, USA
– Certificate in Strategic Branding and Marketing, NYU
– Erasum Master Program, Alliance Deux, Lyon
– MA in Political Science, University La Sapienza, Rome